Professional CV, LinkedIn, and Cover Letter in with an attractive graphic design that will increase your chances of being noticed by recruiters and hiring managers.
This service includes:
- Initial phone or email consultation that will help me get to know your career goals, current situation, aspirations and achievements
- CV, LinkedIn profile and Cover Letter prepared for a specific role or a particular industry that you're interested in
- New, attractive CV and Cover Letter format - Choose one of the templates that you feel will represent you best or let me prepare something custom just for you
- In-depth keyword research that will ensure the CV and Cover Letter meet all current ATS requirements*
- First CV draft prepared within 3 - 5 working days
- Cover Letter draft to follow within 1 - 2 working days
- LinkedIn profile revamp to follow within 1 - 2 working days
- 3 rounds of revisions - Just in case you'd like to change or amend some of the details. You can use your revisions within 2 weeks from receiving your first CV and Cover Letter drafts
- A total CV and Cover Letter overhaul service - I will write completely new documents for you using clear, concise, welcoming language that connects with recruiters. I use the dates and information from your previous resume, but I do not copy any descriptions from it
- Documents in multiple formats - You will receive your final documents in .docx and .pdf formats, all ready to be sent straight to recruiters
* The keyword research report will not be sent out to you, as it's part of the CV / Cover Letter writing process itself. If you're interested in a detailed keyword report for your industry, please check out my other services here.
CV, LinkedIn & Cover Letter Bundle: Professional
Your documents will be delivered electronically to the e-mail address that you provided to us during your first consultation or during your order.
We send all documents in .docx and .pdf formats. These are very common formats, but if you're not sure if your computer can open these types of files, make sure you have Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat installed.
We are unable to guarantee the compatibility and correct appearance of this kind of files on other programs or applications, including open-source or Mac software.